Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Three counties spring show

Very late in posting about this as it was some two weeks ago but with Chelsea flower show on this week its a nice time to talk shows. The show was near the bottom of the Malven hills and it was a great back drop to the show. Lots to see and do at the show, this was my first show and I stunned by its size and amount of people at the show (1000's). RHS Awards on the show gardens have been given and there were some great displays, I enjoyed the 'nature takes back' garden that featured a man made enviroment being take back by nature (complete with broken wall and bath tub). It was more wild in its planting and less man made lines.

The floral marquee was massive with stall after stall of plants and flowers to buy, it took two hours to get around and I ended up with arms full of plants and flowers. I noticed folks with wheel-barrow loads, prices were low but still you could do your wallet some damage :) All in all a great show, the summmer show is next month I recommend if your not skint from Chelsea you go along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home